Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Jimmy O's Menu # 2

Welcome everyone...to get there, start here. I needed to have my entire body, mind and spirit in "sync." Even though I competed in various sports through out my life, I felt I needed a "road map" to ready myself for the Senior Olympics, the Masters and the Nationals. Jan. 2004 my training began, only to hit a roadblock in March. My physician informed me I had prostate cancer. Elected to have the seed implant. Only missed two weeks of training. 2004 was a very tough year for me. Still managed to win a dozen gold medals, 3 silver and 3 bronze. When you have to pea every 20/30 minutes and still get to the starting line on time, that will test you. December of that year, I decided to have a complete blood study. What did my body need to compete at the highest level. Did not want to guess. Went to a nutritionist and added more to my "roadmap." Once a week had a session with a Reflexologist. And twice a week massage was in order. Next blog, my eating habits.
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: