Monday, July 8, 2019

Reverse your Aging Process

Welcome everyone and let's get started. Most of us want to reduce that aging process...the exception...a certain % of my readers (teens) want to get older...faster. Advertising and product, "on reversing the aging process" is a multi Billion yearly business. Yet, we keep going back to EXERCISE as the one sure source of age reversal. Your mental attitude is the igniter. Physical and mental exercise are your resources. As we age people count the things they can't do year by year. That is not living...that's trying to survive until that comes to an end. Functional mobility is critical. Talk to people who are now physically challenged. Don't fall into the 'class' of "I used to run, then I used to walk, then, I used to be able to sit up and then, I used to be able to breath on my own and then..." Write down your functional living exercise map and then follow it. Add v. subtract. Get behind the wheel of your life and live it. I can't promise you that you will add years to your life, but I can promise you will add LIFE to your years. Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: