Sunday, September 1, 2019

Quicker-Quick

Welcome everyone and let's go. Thanks to all the ladies and their appreciation for the previous writings. Quickness is not only necessary but a requirement in any sport. Growing up on my parent's farm, I had the luxury of a board & bat siding on our barn. I would throw the ball against the barn from about 30 feet away and never knew which direction the ball was going until it hit. Starting at age 8. Little did I know that the hours spent (2 hr. a day) I was preparing myself to be really quick...that first step. Take a tennis size rubber ball against any surface or on any roof, throw it and don't move until it hits. Change up and alter the height of the ball to get a different bounce back. Take the same size ball and /or a soccer ball and drop/toss so your foot is going keep bouncing the ball in the air. Didn't say it was going to be easy...but fun and well worth the effort. Get a 5 year old to do it with you. The child wins!
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: