Thursday, November 22, 2007

GIVING THANKS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Every so often each one of us has to " checkmate ourselves." Ask the question: who am I and what am I all about? What do I stand for? Life is easy when everything is going our way. But the true test for each of us is when we are faced with obstacles. In reality, we should be grateful for life's adversities. Those moments defines who we are....those moments define our character. Fate is what life gives us...destiny is what we do with it. The road to happiness will always be under construction.

So on this day , lets all of us give more than we receive. The impact we make in life is in direct proporation to our own self image.

For as long as I can remember thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Have a great day everyone and a great life. jimmy o

No comments: