Saturday, February 2, 2008

THERAPY

Hello everyone and happy Superbowl weekend! I teach a fitness class several times a week and my Friday morning class is turning out to be my favorite...35 seniors with an average age of 70. Half dozen people exercise from a chair. What a great group! I can see the eagerness and excitement in their eyes. Constant movement for 45 minutes. These seniors are serious about fitness and exercise. No fooling around no goofing off. If I make a mistake..I hear about it. They all bring a partner...someone to support the other..."come on you can do it." That is the attitude they all have. All of them come to class with an attitude...a positive attitude. Its a pleasure to be around each and every one. Mental fitness, attitude and motivation =a healthy life style. One person at a time, one exercise at a time, one day at a time. We draw strength from one another. Imagine if just one more person begins to exercise right now. Exercise and work = great therapy.

Have a great life everone! JIMMY O

Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: