Saturday, September 27, 2008

SENIOR FITNESS STARTS HERE

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! Let's start with some of the excuses for not starting a daily fitness program. I'll do it later, I think I'm coming down with something, I'll wait 'til after the holidays, my back hurts, my leg hurts, my neck hurts(not much left). I ate too much, it might rain, my knee hurts, I have to run to the store, I am waiting for a phone call. I might over do it. I'm looking for a workout partner my age. I am looking for just the right kind of exercises for me. I start every thing on the first of the month. Whew! There are more, but enough for now. You get the idea.
THE REASONS TO START NOW: YOU NEED FITNESS IN YOUR LIFE. IT IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE AIR WE BREATHE. BEING FIT HELPS REDUCE STRESS AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. BUILDS BONE DENSITY. TONES THE BODY. FITNESS OF THE MIND KEEPS YOU SHARP MENTALLY. STAYING FIT ENERGIZES THE MIND AND BODY. PRODUCES CONFIDENCE. HELPS KEEP THAT (BABY FAT) OFF. DO MORE...BE MORE! MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MEANINGFULL. TAKE A BIGGER BITE OUT OF LIFE! THERE IS NO DRESS REHEARSAL IN LIFE. THIS IS IT FOLKS...LET'S MAKE THE MOST OF IT. TO GET THERE...START HERE.

HAVE A MEANINGFUL AND GREAT LIFE EVERYONE! JIMMY O
Reference...www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: