Sunday, November 2, 2008

TURN THE CLOCK BACK SENIORS BY.....

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! I hope all of you remembered to turn the clock back one hour. Now, if only it would be that simple to turn back the aging process...we want to be or at least feel young again! Stop, or at least slow down aging (in my opinion) begins with the mental process of "who am I", "what am I " and "the person I want to be." Then visualize what it will be like to grow into that person. Becoming, is the thrill...the excitement of realizing that your life is not over, but rather IT IS THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING NEW AND REFRESHING! When you can actually see yourself "winning," it is at that moment your life changes...reaching out for the life you want, the life you need and the life you deserve. Our generation has never allowed failure to get in our way. Remove the word failure from your mental dictionary. Your body responds to your mental quest. Go for it now! Turn your mental and physical clock back right now. You now see yourself in a whole new light. You feel younger, you look younger, you have more energy. Your relationships with others and loved ones are much more wholesome. Your love life is stronger and better than ever. YES...YOU HAVE TURNED BACK THE CLOCK!

A side note: in an earlier blog I reported my winning in the Senior Olympics and in the process set two new Olympic records. For me it does not stop there...each week I write out my schedule for that week and right at the top I write...take one second off my 100m time and take two seconds off my 200m time. I challenge myself to be better and you should to...every day!

HAVE A GREAT AND MEANINGFULL LIFE EVERYONE! JIMMY O
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: