Saturday, December 20, 2008

SENIOR FITNESS GIFT TO ALL

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! I will address the title in a moment...but first I am very happy to announce that in January 2009, I will be introducing a new series titled " FIRST TO THE FINISH LINE..." I have been working on this for the past year. The series will include the following: ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT CLINICS, MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES for a cross section of audiences, SENIOR OLYMPIC TRAINING PROGRAMS, "TRAINING WHEELS",
bringing fitness into your company, BALANCE YOUR LIFE, for senior men and women. The class on balance for senior women has been the most rewarding for me. THE SENIOR COMEDY HOUR. We all need to laugh more in our daily life.
And finally, SHOW US THE WAY, is about fitness for the physically and mentally challenged, for all ages. I will also be doing narratives and "voice over."

My senior fitness gift to all, is my annual Christmas message..."happy holidays and a healthy New Year! Give yourself the gift of fitness, help someone each day, make one new friend each day and
be the best of you most of the time. Your contribution in life is in direct proportion to how you see yourself. How do you see yourself?"

HAVE A GREAT AND MEANINGFULL LIFE EVERYONE! JIMMY O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: