Saturday, December 27, 2008

SENIOR FITNESS WOMEN SHOW CLASS AGAIN

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! Today's blog is bitter sweet. First the sweet...my class on
"balance your life" is growing by leaps and bounds! Three months ago, the balance class started off
with three women and grew to ten. Class was for six weeks, but the women wanted to stay on
longer and are still coming to class. I have always said " you can start in my class, but you cannot graduate. Now, I have started three additional classes with ten women in each class. I teach a lot
of different classes, at all ages, but the balance class is the most fun and most rewarding. So, to all the women in the fitness world..."you are in a class of your own. Take notice to all you men out there."
Now the bitter. Over the past three weeks some hacker, somehow, got into my blog. Two of the most popular blogs of mine regarding the class for senior women were hacked. When you google
"senior women show class in fitness" and" senior women want balance in fitness," the hacker
inserted three words in front of my title. The words are women fitness. When you click on those titles you are directed to the hacker's blog. However, my text appears. This is a case of blatant theft and distortion. I contacted the authorities (incl. the FBI) and we now know who the hacker is. I was not going to say anything at first, but realized you, the reader needed to know.
The truth always comes out.

HAVE A GREAT AND MEANINGFUL LIFE. Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint 444@hotmail.com

No comments: