Sunday, December 7, 2008

REWARDS FROM SENIOR FITNESS

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! Well it's that time of year again. Shopping, cooking, running errands, attending concerts and plays and not much time for exercise...at least we try and convince ourselves of that. Waiting 'til after New Years day should not be an option. Do you really want to lose the rewards of a fitness program you have worked so hard for? Do you want to start all over again? Missing just three consecutive days of working out puts you behind the "8 ball." Find a way to exercise daily...that will be the Christmas gift to yourself. And it's free! And you won't have "guilt feelings." Three times each year I take a week off from my regular, rigorous training schedule. Even though I still do some basic exercises, I start having guilt feelings and feel "ugly." This past week I had to get back to my routine in 5 days. Now I feel much better! Others around me will agree. During this time of year, exercise your mental fitness!
SIDE NOTE: As a trainer (teacher), it is so rewarding to have clients come up to me and say, "since being in your class I feel younger, act younger and look younger." Yes it's about attitude!
SELF IMAGE! The rewards of a fitness program are so great and the benefits long lasting.
Take a bigger bite out of life. The benefits you realize for yourself and others are in direct result
and in proportion to your own self image. Reduce the Holiday stress through exercise!

Have a great and meaningful Holiday everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: