Saturday, May 30, 2009

"LET'S REVIEW" WINNER or quitter

Hello and welcome everyone! Thank you readers! I received several emails commenting on
my blog of last week...IMPACT for sucess. Also, I started to Twitter. You can find my listing
under jimmyofitness. Well, it's that time of year...runners are everywhere. That is a great scene.
Let's address some commonly asked questions by athletes..." how can I get faster, how can I cut my time, how can I increase my stamina, my endurance?" "what should my diet be like," and one last one..." how do I acquire MENTAL FITNESS?" There is no simple answer to any of
those questions.However, let's start with...DON'T JUMP to a quick fix! Whether you exercise
for competitive events or you want to live a healthier life style, be careful about being
impulsive regarding a changing or adding to your routine. So, a wise person once told me,
" Jimmy O, let's get back to basics."
1) let's review your notebook
2) let's review your posture
3) let's review your technique
4) let's review your breathing
5) let's review your workout habits
6) let's review your mental fitness...do you knock down mental barriers or do you quit on
yourself.
7) do you visualize yourself winning or quitting.
Conclusion...examine where you are now and where you want to be. Remember, just working
out and going through motions is not enough. CHALLENGE YOURSELF! "IT" belongs to
winners.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
E mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: