Sunday, July 26, 2009

"WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT...."

Hello and welcome everyone! Summer is entering the "eclipse zone." A reminder of life and aging. A reminder for me...I have so much I want to accomplish in my life, things I need to
do before my life is "eclipsed." All of us have a "gift" to share, a vision, and something to take
care of...to accomplish. From a personal standpoint...1) help discover a cure for cancer.
2) motivate Seniors on a healthy living style...in September I will again be teaching fitness
classes (11 per week) and my goal is to have 250 Seniors enroll. 3) finish my book on our
generation. 4) continue competing. 5) continue my motivational speaking. 6) organizing
youth fitness programs.

Update: my rehab is coming along ok. I will decide on Friday of this week as to whether I can
compete in the Senior Games on August 8. I need to practice patience. I have a great support
group which helps. I have learned (again), some things in life, you cannot rush.

By the way, Friday, I was invited to attend a youth concert. This group just returned from
Europe, Italy and Germany. What an outstanding performance! No wonder this teen age
group received an invite to return to Europe. I counted seven standing ovations! Average age,
18.

In this blog I wanted to take a step back, take a deep breath and smell the roses. Next week,
back to fitness and something I want to share with you.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: