Sunday, August 2, 2009

"WANT AN ENERGIZER?!!!"

Hello and welcome everyone! I ended last week's blog with, "next week, something I want to
share with you." When I reached my early 50s, I began to see things in a different light...myself,
life and the purpose of one's life. Take myself less serious, make my friendships have a purpose
and have an positive impact on people. I wish I would of had this revelation much earlier in my
life. However, I am very fortunate to have gained this knowledge when I did. I have a greater
outlook not only on my life on others as well. It's like putting a puzzle together...all the pieces
fit now. Life makes more sense to me. That is a great feeling! So, what does all of this have to do
with fitness? Everything! Seeing myself and everything else in a "better light" motivates me to
understand just how important a healthy lifestyle is and to live it with a PASSION. A healthy
lifestyle is not more difficult to attain, it becomes easier. Attitude, passion and a vision creates
the environment for one to grow into...it is a "becoming." More than anything those ingredients
have helped me get through hard times and overcome the obstacle course of life. Oh! One other
thing...you will have more energy than ever before. Being positive, sure beats being negative!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
E mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: