Sunday, November 29, 2009

APPRAISE YOUR STOCK

Hello and welcome everyone! It's that time of year again..."take stock in yourself." That's right!
Answer these questions...1) How am I doing with my fitness program? How many hours a week
am I devoting to fitness? How far have I come this past year? Where am I headed this next year? What value do I place on my physical and mental fitness? If you are doing nothing, then
you have placed a zero value on yourself...that's a shame. The most important step is to BEGIN!
The second most important step is to continue. Workout for ten straight days and you have formed a new habit. The rest will take care of itself.

Answering your emails...Yes, I will compete again in the indoor track season at a local
university. I will compete in seven meets. This will prepare me for the outdoor season.
Re StemTech...order at www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com. The first month, take two capsules in
the AM with food and two in the evening with food. Then the following months, take two
capsuls either in the AM or PM. StemEnhance is a great product. Next week I will I will share with you a product to take for pain...it works!


Have a great and meaningful life everyone! jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: