Sunday, February 28, 2010

GRAVITY AND WINNING!

Hello and welcome everyone! Great to have you with me today! Today I want to "dump my
bucket" on a subject and discuss something uplifting. During the many months of blogging
and in my written articles for various periodicals and speeches, I have refrained from going
negative. So, will try to render a "positive spin" on the first item of business. I research many
subjects regarding health, fitness, diet and a healthy living style. Of late, my research has taken
me to the subject of sprinting faster and jumping higher. I discovered a system, and was
convinced it was the best I had studied in quite some time. The substance at least equaled the
hype. I bought the 7 steps in the program. However, I could only download 3. The company's...
claim "we will respond within 48 hours." That was 2 weeks ago. I have sent 3 emails and a letter via
US mail. If I do not hear by Monday, 3/1 then I will request a full refund. If it comes to that,
then I will reveal the name of the program. Warning...be very careful when ordering a product
or service. The other item of business today is...GRAVITY. Leaders gravitate to the task
competent. I am convinced WINNERS gravitate to the task competent. I am convinced that
the winners circle is filled with men and women knew they would be there. They gravitated
to a higher level...long before they appeared in the coveted circle...where winners belong.
The Winter Olympics going on in Canada right now bears that out.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: