Saturday, October 16, 2010

ACHIEVMENT AWARD

Hello and welcome everyone! News in my life...it is official...I have been named recipient of the Govenors award for leadership in fitness and the
Sports Commission Athlete of the Year award. I am overwhelemed and
humbled. The awards are life changing moments for me. I am to receive the awards on Nov. 9th. I have so many people to thank. The achievment
is shared be my support team and cancer survivors. What is amazing to me, is how many people want someone to succeed. The well wishes and
congrats keep arriving.
Thought for the day...quite often, in our daily lives we get caught up in
the "me syndrome" that we forget about the people who helped us along
the way. So today, let's take a time out to thank at least one person in our
life...in person if possible, other wise a phone call. This act of kindness
will make your day and their's. Enough said.

Have a great and meaningful day everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: