Sunday, November 28, 2010

NOW!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! Now I know you read my blog...When I am
late, I hear about it. Let's spend some time talking about "mental fitness."
From my own personal experience and listening to others, this is what I
have learned. If we don't apply "will power," we fail. When we put off
starting an exercise or workout program, we become weak...SOFT. To get
there, START HERE! Why do we make the same mistakes over and over again? If your doctor orders an rx, would we put off getting it? When it comes to our health...let's attend to it...NOW! Think about this...when we exercise much has to do with counting up to 10 or some number and we begin to exercise mental toughness. Wait a minute...what about when we
are not exercising? We let ourselves off the hook. We reward ourselves
with all kinds of stuff. "I deserve it." NO, deny yourself. Mental toughness
is not a sometime thing...it's an all the time thing.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: