Sunday, December 5, 2010

SURF 'N TURF

Hello and welcome everyone! I am back in the groove...4 weeks into my new workout program.
But before I share "the new" with you, let me preface with...after taking a break for about six
weeks, I actually found it hard to get back into the swing of things. I got "soft." I had to force myself to "take action." Will power and mental fitness is the most important thing in life when
wanting to get something done. OK...here we go...after a month into my new program (anything
new is tough), 2 hours a week in deep water aerobics, 3 hours a week in TRX and 1 hour a week in deep water running. Those items are the conditioning part of my startup. In addition, I spend
5 hours a week stretching exercises, muscle toning with weights, plyometrics and isometrics.
Feb. 1st, I will begin my sprinting workout program. All of this is different than other years.
No matter where you are in your fitness program, stay with it, vary it, and always be willing to try something new.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: