Saturday, December 18, 2010

BARRIER BUSTER

Hello and welcome everyone! Let me update you on the past 4 weeks re my training program.
I am well into deep water aerobics and TRX. My toughest....deep water aerobics. My instructor
asked me how I liked her class...I responded, "I don't." "It' like having to take cod liver oil when
I was growing up." My mother would say, "it's good for you." That's how I view water aerobics.
It's good for me.
That MENTAL BLOCK...this morning I finally broke it. Five times I took the one step and did the vertical jump of 43 inches. It's more than conquering my fears...it's conquering myself. Just
doing that was my greatest victory this past month. Getting ready for the Senior Olympics of
2011, I am starting to blend in the foot work, the ladder and low hurdles. Will start sprints of 30 and 40 meters on Feb. 1st. I love the way my training is going and the cross training. So my advice to
all of you...become a BARRIER BUSTER! You will rid yourself of alot of stress.

Have a Great and meaningful life everyone. Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo. stemtechbiz.com
email............sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: