Saturday, December 11, 2010

LIFT OFF!

Hello and welcome everyone! I have shared my thoughts with you regarding mental fitness...
toughness, and how critical mental toughness is in our lives. Well, that saying hit me right between the eyes today!!! Saturday's are my days for plyometrics. I jump over boxes and tripods at an increasingly difficult heights. Today, my challenge is taking one step and jumping on a tripod 43 inches high. Have always done this beginning in 2004...see web site. Today, I
felt different...lack of confidence...lack of daring, (risk). As I took my one step and lifed in the air,
my right foot landed, but my left did not. Left foot was 1 inch low. I started to lift 7 times, but
could not get off the ground. Now I have to get my confidence back and attack it next Saturday.
My lesson...I need to work on my positive mental attitude. It is amazing to me how important
mental toughness is and the major role it plays in our daily activity. Next week...the results.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: