Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE CLIMB

Hello and welcome everyone! Over the past 50 years, every Friday, I make out my schedule for the next week on a 8 by 11 sheet of paper. At the very top I write out the title for that week. This week the title is " the
climb to the top." This helps me to stay focused on what needs to be done. I am conditioning my brain to succeed. More people condition themselves
to fail, rather than succeed...that's their comfort zone. They have rehearsed their suitcase full of excuses. Take a look at people waiting for
their tax returns...as soon as the check arrives, it is spent...conditioned to
fail. "I compete just for the fun of it." That's like saying, "I go to work just
for the fun of it. I don't care if I get paid or not." Friday night at the grocery store...you are racing for the checkout and are cut off by half a
dozen "Indy Seniors", "excuse me I want to be first." I conduct 15 fitness
classes a week and no one has said,"I'm here just for the fun of it." I watch them play soccer and dodgeball. Mary Decker Tab, from the US
and one of the world's great 1500m runners (about 40 years ago) said
this..."long before I race I think about how I'm going to run, but above all
I think about winning the race." If you have a passion for something, you
visualize yourself being there. You begin to act and behave as though you
were already there. First to the Finish Line...where winners and survivors
always meet.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com

No comments: