Sunday, July 3, 2011

LANDMARK FINISH!

Hello and welcome everyone! Happy 4th! "Prep time " is all the time. When I question people about when they compete...I will ask them, "what
thoughts did you have the day before and a few hours before you competed?" NO ONE talks about the FINISH and very few mention the START. On the day I compete, I look for "landmarks" I can easily spot . Then I pay close attention to the finish line. What landmark will help me when I need to lean. In the sprints...that first step and the lean
accounts for 20% of the race. Seems like alot...perhaps. Whether you are a sprinter, long distance or biking...KNOW where you are. Knowing that will help you win more races.That is why you compete..isn't it.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: