Sunday, August 7, 2011

MISSING LINK?

Hello and welcome everyone! If it's Sunday...it's blogger time. As we "grow up" or as I like to put it...as we age we look for that missing link...the secret to preserving our youth...looking younger...becoming a better athlete. Thus we feel we are lacking...we are not good enough. We do not have a healthy self image. Everyone is searching for that "miracle pill." I experienced that
subject just this past week in one of my classes. Participants were getting
somewhat irritated with each other and their own play. The class was pickleball. The next class I addressed that issue with them. My statement..."get back to having fun. Quit trying to reinvent yourself or the game." Take a good look at ourselves. Are you having fun? Really? See you next week. I will share with you..."the sprint for life."

Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com

No comments: