Sunday, January 27, 2013

Guaranteed!

Hello and welcome everyone...the global attention to my blogs is
very rewarding. Thank you and I will do my best to peak your
interest. Most of us have heard the term "we are the enemy." And
we are in my view. I classify three levels of fitness/training.
1) social, 2) amateur, 3) professional. I am appalled at the number
of men and women who have their cell phones, ipods and head sets
distracting their workouts. Texting during training. The use of these
electronic devises are a distraction. Why would anyone choose to
focus on something other than fitness/training. I conduct several
fitness classes and sports clinics and camps each year...no electronic devises allowed. Safety and getting down to buseness is
the order of the day. Living a healthy life style is serious business,
at least for me it is. Some people think and feel that working out
and training is just for them. Not so...it's also for everyone around
us. Having a positive impact on society should be not just a goal,
but our passion. Now more than ever, we need role models. Look
around. I can't guarantee fitness will add years to your life, but
I can guarantee fitness will add life to your years.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: