Sunday, February 24, 2013

THREE

Hello and welcome everyone...my map...conclusion to last week's
blog. Three words I concentrate on: 1) Self image...that's the who am I, what am I all about. The impact we make in life is in direct\proportion to our own self image. Our behavior mirror's the
way we think on the inside. 2) Passion...is more than writing down
our goals. Passion consumes our being. When you can see yourself
already reaching your goals...you being to act and behave as though
you were already there. 3) Leadership...gravitates to the task competent. Winners depend on the leadership skill. This skill requires our ability to be decisive and creative. Before each work
out and each event picture yourself winning. All the various training methods and workouts that you have access to, won't get
the job done unless and until you put the "three words" into action.
And then, "how much is enough" in working out. I don't know, but
I give everything I have. I workout 330 days a year, about two hours each day. If my math is correct, that's 660 hours, 39,600
minutes and 23,760,000 seconds. At my age 75, I still compete in
the Senior Olympics and this will be my 10th year. I compete in
track and field, tennis, racquetball and pickleball. In track and field,
to win, I have to do the 50m in under 8 sec. 100m in under 14.5 sec., the 200m in under 32.5 and the 400m in under 72 sec. I want to be the best of me most of the time.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: