Saturday, April 13, 2013

IT Works!

Hello and welcome everyone...we are deeply in the "supplement age." Over the past 4/6 week, I have received several questions
regarding the use of supplements. These questions are from men and women of all ages. I addressed the use of supplements in depth
about three months ago and will do so again in 2/3 weeks. But for now, let's start with " define supplement." Everyone will have a
different definition, and my name is not "webster." There are tons
of natural supplements that are legal. There are tons of supplements
that are not legal. Pros in any sport have a laundry list of supplements they cannot use. So many people try to "manufacture"
a different body through the use of supplements. When I ask the
question of athletes , trainers and fitness gurus, I get, "I don't know if they help." I have tried lots of different things and came to the conclusion, They don't work. The one that I know works and that
is pure coconut water, a natural pure supplement. Provides me with
potassium, electrolytes and nutrients. Stay away from concentrates.
I also use a bottle of water with 2 tablespoons of natural lemon juice. I drink almond milk and coconut milk. Also a whole food
vitamin. Go natural! And I will close with this..."life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take away our breath." Author unknown.

Have a meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: