Saturday, April 20, 2013

X Factor

Hello and welcome everyone...let's discuss that critical X factor, the mental part of anything we do in life. We tend to bypass the
X factor in the "routine of life." Habit (rut) takes over. Many things
we do in life, we do without thinking and we grow accustomed to
that. When we sink onto that "zone" we leave out the process of
discovery, creativeness, achievement, actualizing self and we lose
sight of "who we are and why we are." Result...no beginning, no
process of thought, and the "becoming." Our problem solving
ability becomes part of the problem. The mechanical takes control of our lives. Acceptance of who we are and where we are, are the
key starting points. This all begins with Self Image...the who am I
and what do I stand for and what do I want to grow into. Assemble
all the scattered parts (confusion) and concentrate on the urgent
first. Remember, if we have allowed the brain to go "soft," mechanical, we need to start at the beginning in order to begin to
process, the path of "recovery." Forget about the words "quick fix."
On Friday of this week, I discovered something (a power) within me that I did not know I had. I was sprinting with a 40 lb sled behind me. After doing 4 sets of 20m, I had one more set to do and
I was feeling fatigued. I put my "mental" to work. I forgot about
everything else. I lunged forward with all I had and I felt like I was
outside of my body...sprinting fast, not breathing hard, not tired. I
had discovered a new power.

Have a meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: