Saturday, May 11, 2013

"GONNA"

Hello and welcome everyone...to all the mom's, Happy Mother's Day. That word gonna somehow haunts me. I've used it and so have you...many times. That word is a trap and time and time again
we keep falling into that trap. So, you are gonna do this and that but
never do. We tell ourselves that and anyone who will listen. Reminder, so much in life is measured by time and distance. We
make ourselves feel good when we say it...it's called pumping
ourselves up. Stop saying




































 GONNA. I stopped saying that word about
five years ago. Now I tell people what I have done...not what I am
gonna do. I get more done and no more excuses. I am staying far,
far away from that trap. Next, many of us, even though we may have written down our training routine, still ponder over what to do
next. Trying to figure out if it's too tough for us. STOP that thinking NOW. I refer to this as "jump action." I don't hesitate for
one second...I jump into my next drill that is written domn. Get control of yourself and your workouts. Next week's blog...my definition of "one's outer limits."

Have a meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: