Saturday, June 15, 2013

DEADLINE

Hello and welcome everyone...I believe that time and distance are
how we measure most things in life, more than anything else.  We
are or should be "glued" to Deadlines. Tax time is one that haunts
most of us. For quite some time now I have been in awe of news
media being "on time." Newspaper, radio, TV and internet must
meet deadlines day after day. You and I have deadlines to meet at
various times of the year. Most of these deadlines come at us, some
with no warning. How about the deadlines you design? How about it.? Deadlines have a purpose...time and distance are paramount.
Having a purpose as to why we are doing something is critical
in reaching and achieving something worthwhile. For me, the next
7 days are the "countdown" days for my next huge track meet. I
entered (as always) 5 events. 50m, 100m, 200m, LJ and HJ. I want
to set records in all 5. I compete on June 22nd. So, I will blog on
next Thur. Stay tuned.

Have a meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: