Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bermuda Triangle

Hello and welcome everyone,,,WOW! so many varied requests from you, the reader. Sample,,,1) break down your typical one
hour workout. 2) Best way to achieve more endurance. 3) how
do I achieve that "burst" in the home stretch? 4) my workouts are
boring, what's wrong with me? 5) Seems like you talk about the
mental more than the physical, why. 6) How do you design progressive workouts? 7) is sport specific workouts critical.8) Best
supplements and what works the best? That is just a sampling of
the questions I have received over the past six weeks. Same questions I have had for the past ??? Let me begin this way...many
years ago a valued friend of mine told me..."Jimmy, always
remember, whenever you tell a story, always start at the beginning
So, over the next 8 weeks I will address the above mentioned
questions. Let me preface the next 8 weeks with a beginning
thought...YOU. It begins with honesty. Self Image,,,that's the
who am I and what am I and what am I all about. Most men and
women don't want to venture into their "Bermuda triangle." Face
off with yourself. If you are afraid of what you might look like,
you have a deep rooted problem. You will never grow into who
you really are. You will always be a counterfeit...a phony. Oh,
most of us have been there.

Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com




No comments: