Sunday, October 26, 2014

DNA

Hello and welcome everyone...one of the most frequent requests
that I get is "what makes up a winner in training, sports and competing?" So, after years of research here is what I have found to
be the DNA of a winner. Grinder, patience, goal oriented, mental
toughness, passion, ability to assess, accept your way of life, ethics,
accept that every day is a Mt Everest, attentive to details, establish
and recognize your skill set and vision. The thoughts of winning
are always in your mind. Several years ago I read an interview that
a sports writer was conducting with Mary Decker Tab, the great
International 1500m runner. Question to Mary was "what do you
think about before and during the race?" Mary's response, "I think
about all the things that can happen during my race. Weeks before
the race, I am consumed by the vision myself winning...as already
being there. I fall asleep seeing myself winning." So there you have
it. My book this week Law of Attraction."

Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: