Sunday, October 12, 2014

Turbo

Hello and welcome everyone...received positive reviews for blogs
Torque and Pop, thank you. Most of you know that I work with and
follow men and women with physical or mental challenges. Julie
Fast, Appalachian Trail. Look up on Bing or google. This blog will
conclude my toughest training drills. Push a 2x4 10m. Bend down
with hands on 2x4 and push as fast as you can. Five sets. I use 8
hurdles, 15 inches in ht. and about 2 feet apart, in a row. Face one
way, jump and spin in air and face the other way as I go over each
hurdle. Jump over hurdles with one foot at a time. Last, jumping
side ways over each hurdle. Five sets each drill. Next drill, jumping
up bringing knees waist high touching knees to hands. Jumping 30
times in 15 seconds. Using ankle weights, one pound each and sprint up steps. I use steps at a place near a lake. There are 84 steps.
Five sets. I have designed 43 different training drills. Mix and match as you wish.

Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: