Thursday, September 29, 2016

ICE

Welcome everyone...author unknown, "I'd rather look back at my life and say, I can't believe I did that" instead of saying "I wish I did that." Over the years of competing, working with and researching men and women athletes of all ages and levels of competition, one can learn a lot about the mental and physical aspects of sports. A college professor, friend of mine shared the following (trains Olympic athletes), drinking ice cold liquids works about three times as fast as liquids at room temp. According to this professor, no one has figured out why. I consume coconut water, pineapple flavored, and of course water. After my work outs, I drink a glass of chocolate milk. That's the best for a fast "snap back." No other supplements.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O

No comments: