Sunday, September 10, 2017

ARE YOU READY?!

Welcome everyone...most of us have been competing since preschool. It's in our blood. I am over age 80 and still compete in 8 different sports. Through the years I have heard "are you ready" a thousand times. I still train with high school and college athletes. I still get butterflies before every event. Still conduct "camps" for athletes age 8-18. One feels he/she can go on forever...perhaps. But there will come a day when you know the end is coming. While you travel this journey...never cheat yourself. Don't be a slacker. Perhaps no one will know...but you will. You will cry out "just one more, one more." If you are not giving your best, you will have a life of regret. My driving force...I compete for those can't even walk or sit up. I conduct fitness classes for the physically and mentally challenged. Never give up on your dream...share your dream. Next blog..."pound the rock." www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com.

No comments: