Saturday, September 2, 2017

BRAIN WORKS

Welcome everyone...we have all heard a joke or two re the brain,,,
however this is no laughing matter. Many of you have heard the term, passive income relating to the financial field...earning money
while you sleep. Memory lose is not so much due to aging. NO, loss of memory is primarily due to "overload." As we age we keep storing more and more information This is what works for me...when I can't remember something I use what I call "brain trick." Relax your brain and think of something some thing else. Now the brain is free to "roam about." I have termed this "passive memory recall."
Time lapse...few minutes to a few hours. Many times I call on this "trick" as I'm falling asleep. Yes it works! In your quest for a high performance workout/training...when you want "on demand" results...use the "brain trick." www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: