Saturday, January 27, 2018

Competitive Practice/7th in series of 13

Welcome everyone...competitive practice is a major part of my training. I didn't want to just compete, I wanted to win and set new records in track and field. I competed in T&F, tennis, racquetball, pickleball, softball, basketball, flag football and martial arts. My quest began when I sold my business at age 65. I went back to college for my personal/athletic trainer certification. I trained/competed against college students year around for 3 years. I held my own in every sport and that's what I needed. My vertical leap was 421/2 inc. It's on youTube and www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com. I set records in Senior Olympics. State Games and Masters. I developed an edge over anyone in my age group. Fitness Class in College...most all the young guys could do 25 pushups and 15/20 sit ups in one minute. I did 104 pushups and 85 sit ups...the correct way. Also one of the college coaches also tutored me, I awe him a lot of credit. It comes down to how serious are you. Compete at some level periodically. You owe it to yourself. See you at the Finish Line.

No comments: