Saturday, March 24, 2018

SILENT HEALER

Welcome everyone...my Heroes this week, our youth, all involved in
"NEVER AGAIN." Marchers and those of us cheering. March on!
Every Sunday I need to be alone...silence. I take a long walk to get to know who I am. Yes, I talk to myself...I have to like who I am. I'm all I have. I clarify my purpose in life...why I do the things I do.
I need to focus. I walk until I reach a conclusion...what I want to grow into as a person, community leader and fostering the homeless, hunger, the lonely, and the physically and mentally challenged. Those are the ones I learn from...care about. When I conclude my one/two hour walk I feel refreshed...ready to climb my Mt. Everest and knowing why I do it. It's always for them. Have a great life everyone...Jimmy O

No comments: