Wednesday, November 25, 2020

THANKSGIVING---2020

Have a seat at the Thanksgiving table. This has been my favorite holiday since my youth.  Each year I send or hand a letter to those who have had an impact on my life. This year a letter goes to you...the reader. And God is seated at the head of the table. The menu.. turkey and all the trimmings and gifts. The gifts...stories, laughs, forgiveness, acceptance, memories and friendship. Friendship cannot be measured by fractions, slide rule or score card. It's about feelings..."I like me best when I'm with you." A friend is someone who likes you even after they get to know you. "People will forget what you said, what you did, what you were wearing...they will never forget how you made them feel." We are fighting a global, invisible, deadly  enemy...each should have a 'Greater Power' at their table. Fate is what life gives you...destiny is what you do with it. So, my friends...thank you for coming into my life.  With Best Wishes, Jimmy O

No comments: