Sunday, May 24, 2009

I M P A C T for success!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! Some of you aready are aware that I have been involved in
motivational speaking for quite some time. My audiences are a cross section on youth, blue
collar, corporate executives, Seniors and chairitable organizations as well as civic groups. Over
the years my speeches evolved from the word IMPACT. I will share an abbreviated version.
The IMPACT that you make in life will be in direct proportion to your own self image.
I.....is for image, self image. The who am I and what am I all about
M...is for maturity. How do handle the tough things in life, the detours and the roadblocks.
P....is for purpose in life. It is more than setting goals; it's a passion, a vision. We accomplish
things in life when we see ourselves as already being there. We begin to act and behave
as though we are already there.
A...is for attitude...a positive frame of mind. "I want to be the best of me most of the time.
C...is for courage. Living our value system, not lowering our standards. Often, we have to
stand alone. Leaders stand outside the box. It is lonely at the top.
T...is for touch, the human touch. Reach out to people. Everyone deserves at least one hug
each day.
IMPACT...the impact we make in life is what defines one's life.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference:
http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/
E
mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: