Saturday, August 29, 2009

JIMMYO INSTALLS "PORTABLE GYM" IN CHURCH

Hello and welcome everyone! WOW...last week I mentioned that I was invited to speak about
my Senior fitness program at the Sunday church service! It was a great experience for me and
15 people signed up! I will be back again this Sunday to install the program. Perhaps I should be
visiting more churches...I think I will. I started the "portable gym" a year ago for the purpose
of going to the client and making it convenient for people to get involved with a fitness program.
I now have booked 11 classes per week via the "portable gym" series...an exercise ball, a
resistance band and a folding chair. I expect about 250 participants in the 11 classes. Three
are in wheel chairs and two use walkers. Physically challenged people are always welcomed.
There are exercises for everyone. This has been a great learning experience for me. Classes
begin on Monday, August 31st. I will keep you informed week to week regarding the progress.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: