Sunday, August 9, 2009

SENIOR STARTING OVER!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! For me 2009 will go down as the year of "unfinished business."
On Saturday, track and field for the Senior Games was cancelled due to heavy rains. Bummer.
When I heard the news I was left with an empty feeling. Coming back from an injury, rehab and
training and then cancel is not the way I wanted to end the year. So, now what. Back to work.
Start at the beginning, start over and more determined than ever. I am taking this week off and
then I will begin my journey. I have been invited to compete against college athletes starting in
November for the indoor track season. FATE IS WHAT LIFE GIVES YOU...DESTINY IS WHAT
YOU DO WITH IT. On September 8, I again begin conducting my "Balance Your Life" classes.
Thus far I have booked 11 classes per week. Expecting about 250 participants. Should be a fun
year and am looking forward working with the returning and new enrollees. Just think, 250 age
50 and over "youngsters." The oldest being age 93! In addition, I have several requests for
speaking engagements on health and fitness. You may see my blogs appear in "corporate
periodicals" regarding health and fitness.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
E mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: