Sunday, January 31, 2010

PICKN' UP SPEED! part 2

Hello and welcome everyone! My blog of Saturday, Jan. 30th, the first of a series on "PICKN' UP
SPEED!" I believe the new research on speed attainment is revolutionary in our quest to be
faster and faster and faster. At age 71, I am convinced I can run faster than I did last year and
even 5 years ago. It begins with your mindset...your brain. The brain sends the NEW message
to the muscles of your entire body. Increasing the revolutions (churning) of our feet and legs
will increase our speed. It begins with foot quickness. Leg speed follows. With each revolution, each
foot always lands directly below the hips. Over striding does not increase your speed...it slows
you down...you waste your energy. I am going to put into practice my new found information
starting Monday, Feb. 1st. My first progress report will be in two weeks. At that time, I will
discuss "getting the right mindset."

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com
Your Health reference: www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com

No comments: