Sunday, May 23, 2010

ABOUT YOU!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! Yes...this one is about you! You and I hear about men and women
performing courageous deeds. The WOW factor! Teenagers sailing around the world. Another
teen climbing a mountain with his father. There are many others...my point is this...people don't
climb Mt Everest to conquer the mountain, they climb it to conquer themselves. They overcome
their fears. In my training, once each week I confront "the hill." Forty meters in length with a
20 meter elevation. Every thing I do on the track, I do up hill. Sprinting forward and backward,
hops, (2 feet and then 1 foot at a time), knee lifts, arms overhead holding an 8lb. ball and sprinting for 10 meters. The challenge of the hill...the conquering of myself. It is rewarding!
I realize my feat pales in comparison to other feats, but it's my way to overcome a fear.
Challenge yourself...overcome yourself...feel the difference. It's about you.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www. secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www. jimmyo. stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: