Sunday, May 2, 2010

BUNKER HILL!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! OVERLOAD...that's the key word today. Study your workout...
whether it's sets or distance or time and then ADD to it for one workout. My overload workout
is on Thursday. I workout on a hill...40M in length with a 20M elevation. Everything I do on
the track I do on the hill. I call it bunker hill. Sprinting forward forward and backward. Plyometrics, pogos, leaps and twists. Five sets with 10 in each set. I conclude the workout by
sprinting barefoot on grass...five sprints, 50M each and then go through my cooldown. The
overload does wonders in my training. Next Thursday I reverse the drills and start with the
grass sprints.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com


No comments: