Sunday, October 23, 2011

TWICE A YEAR

Hello and welcome everyone! I will share two thoughts with you this week. First...in my vocabulary, there are two times a year when quarerly
training/workout planning takes on greater importance. The fourth of the
year is one. You must measure your "time in training" relative to the
holidays. How much time (hours/days) will be lost? Second...the first
quarter of each year. Get started right after the Jan. one. This is critical
"prep time" for the upcoming season for most of us. Change your routine.
Against all odds...at least once each week, I have an opportunity to work with physically and mentally challenged men and women. This is extremely rewarding for me. It's a reminder...be thankful for my good
health.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: