Saturday, July 21, 2012

BALLET?!

Hello and welcome everyone...the heat is on. Received nunerous
comments re last weeks blog. And many questions re my workouts.
Questions pertaining to the what, why and how. I will list my workout drills in next weeks blog. So, let me preface my next blog
with the following: all drills are progressive in nature thereby
creating a "rhythm  sequence" in movement. Not jerky! Think BALLET! Training/workouts must be seamless. I write out my
routines on a 3x5 card...and stick to it. Don't ever start your routine
and be thinking about what you are going to do next. I call that
"brain confusion." After my workouts, I want my tail to be dragging. And I know I could have given even more. I want to feel
getting tired  in my training. Good prep for my competitive events.

Have a meaningful life everyone. JimmyO
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: