Sunday, July 8, 2012

ULTIMATE MAKEOVER

Hello and welcome everyone...July is the beginning of my ten month training journey. Goal...to be in the best physical and mental
condition of my life. Staying focused and intense will be the ultimate challenge. Two hours a day in training, six days a week. Plus conducting 15 classes a week...8 fitness and 7 pickleball. I will actually be exercising four hours a day. I just turned 74. I will update you every two weeks. Core exercises, sprinting up hills and steps, forward, sideways and backwards. Plyometrics will be a
mainstay. Isometrics will be added in the 8th month. Will attain 7%
body fat. I want to achieve explosiveness, more speed and power,
endurance, more height and distance in my jumps, quicker reaction
time. This will be my "ultimate makeover."

Have a meaningfull life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: