Sunday, July 1, 2012

OUCH!

Hello and welcome everyone...well, last Sunday I was still competing in track and field and pickleball at the Meijer State
Games. On 6/21 I was going through my final tune up, coming
out of the blocks and pulled my left groin. Did this two years ago, coming out of the blocks in the Senior Olympics. So, on
Sat. before the events, I went to our on site physical therapist and received some stretching exercises that helped. I wrapped
my left leg. I was able to win the 50M and 200M. The pain was
getting worse, so I withdrew from the 100M, LJ and HJ. Injury
is the competitor's number one enemy. I am analysing my entire training program...warmup, stretching, conditioning and
cool down. 2013 will be a big year for me. My training starts
today. Have a great 4th of July...play it safe.

Have a meaningfull life everyone. Jimmy O
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: