Sunday, November 4, 2012

Heros Only

Hello and welcome everyone...once in awhile I like to get off the
"super highway" and take a side road. This morning we'll take a
side road, the scenic route. One of my life long passions is working
with the physically and mentally challenged. Eight people with
disabilities join in my fitness class, Balance Your Life, every week.
For the past 12 months I have designed a program to teach pickleball to people with disabilities. Monday, November 5th, I will
launch this program. Twenty people have signed on. I will have
three people from my classes assist in teaching. Society under
estimates people with disabilities. The learning curve is the same
for anyone in any of my classes. People with disabilities are my
heros. They inspire me. This program is already receiving
community and even national attention. One national company has
sent 48 paddles and five dozen balls. Perhaps this community will
be inspired. Perhaps this program will be entitled "For Heros Only."

Have a meaningfull life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: