Sunday, April 29, 2018

MAPPING

Welcome everyone...you are embarking upon a journey and you pack every thing...except a map w/landmarks. Will you get there? Maybe? Why take a chance? If you are serious, You want results via efficient workout schedule. I'm guessing now, but I would estimate 8 out of 10 don't take the time to write out a plan. Yes, they check off each drill and that's it. Everyone needs a purpose, efficiency and results. Define your reason for working out, time spent on each drill. It's much more than knowing how to count to 10. Put your tech equipment in the duffel bag. If you are working out just for rec, you can bypass the above...then any kind of motion is good. I always advise a workout partner. I enjoy working out...it's rewarding...not a punishment. Next week...drills I don't advise. Website update...www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: